Which is healthier Coke or Pepsi?
Pepsi’s and Coke’s ingredient lists back this up, as Pepsi has 41 grams of sugar per 12-ounce serving while Coke has a mere 39 grams. Pepsi is also slightly higher in calories, with 150 to Coke’s 140. Therefore, if you’re counting every single calorie and/or carb, Coke’s going to be your marginally- better pick.
How much sugar is in Coke vs Pepsi?
One can of Pepsi contains 150 calories and 41 grams of sugar. Pepsi actually contains more sugar than Coke, which clocks in at 39 grams of sugar. This Pepsi offshoot contains 160 calories and 42 grams of sugar.
Which soda has the least amount of sugar?
The three brands of soda that have the least amount of sugar in them are Coca-Cola Classic (39 grams/12 fl. oz.), Sprite (38 grams/12 fl. oz.), and 7-Up (37 grams/12 fl.
Which sodas have the most sugar?
The Top 5 Sugary Drinks And One Alarming Surprise
- Mountain Dew – 72.3 / 121.57.
- Mug Root Beer – 66.9 / 114.01.
- Minute Maid 100% Apple Juice – 65.8 / 109.62.
- Pepsi – 65.7 / 109.52.
- Coca-Cola – 62.5 / 105.24.
What is the unhealthiest soda?
After you’re done crossing these sugar bombs off your shopping list, be sure to try out any of these Healthiest Foods to Eat Right Now.
- Fanta Piña Colada.
- Pibb Xtra.
- Dr Pepper.
- Coca-Cola Cherry Vanilla.
- Coca-Cola Cinnamon.
- Pepsi Vanilla.
Why is Mountain Dew banned?
The claim: Mountain Dew for years included a dangerous chemical that’s also used as flame retardant. “BVO is a toxic chemical that is banned in many countries because it competes with iodine for receptor sites in the body, which can lead to hypothyroidism, autoimmune disease and cancer,” Clark’s post states.
Which soft drink is the healthiest?
Read on to quench your thirst the heart-healthy way.
- Tea or coffee without sugar.
- Sugar-free drinks e.g. sugar-free cola, sugar-free lemonade, and no-added-sugar squash.
- Fruit juice (150mls)
- Tea/coffee with added sugar.
- Fruit juice drink with added sugar.
- Squash with added sugar.
What is the healthiest soda?
- Zevia Zero Calorie Soda, Cola.
- Virgil’s Zero Sugar Root Beer.
- Reed’s Zero Sugar Real Ginger Ale.
- Bubly Sparkling Water, Cherry.
- Spindrift Lemon Sparkling Water.
- Poland Spring Sparkling Water, Lemon Lime.
How bad is a Coke for you?
Is Coca-Cola bad for you? People consider sugary drinks to be a significant contributor to many health conditions, including obesity, type 2 diabetes, and tooth decay. Research has shown that drinking a can of Coca-Cola can have damaging effects on the body within an hour.
What is the healthiest drink?
The 10 Healthier Beverages (besides water)
- Pomegranate Juice. Image: © Nitr/Fotolia.com.
- Low Fat Milk. Image: © Africa Studio/Fotolia.com.
- Green Tea. Image: © efired – Fotolia.com.
- Orange Juice. Image: © Brent Hofacker/Fotolia.com.
- Beet Juice. Image: © Printemps/Fotolia.com.
- Hot Chocolate. Image: © olyina/Fotolia.com.
- Kale Juice. Image: © ckellyphoto/Fotolia.com.
- Lemon Juice.
What can I drink instead of soda?
Cut the Cola: 10 Healthy (and Delicious) Soda Substitutes
- Arnold Palmer Lite.
- Tea – iced or hot.
- Freshly-squeezed lemonade.
- Sparkling water.
- Sparkling water with a splash of juice.
- Maple water.
- Fruit and herb infusions.
Which Coke is healthiest?
Coke Zero, which has recently been rebranded as Coca-Cola Zero Sugar, is marketed as a healthier version of the original sugar-sweetened beverage, Coca-Cola Classic.
What’s the worst drink for you?
10 Drinks You Should Never Drink
- Juice. Whether it’s “fresh squeezed” or pasteurized and from a carton, juice is a quick way to add calories.
- Sugary coffee drinks.
- Sweetened nut milks.
- Premixed alcoholic beverages.
- Protein shakes.
- Sports drinks.
- Pre-bottled smoothies.
What is the most sugary fizzy drink?
This one definitely so sweet that it makes your teeth hurt.
- Sunkist Orange Soda.
- Fanta Orange.
- Newman’s Own Limeade. Per 8oz: 34 grams.
- Starbucks Salted Caramel Mocha Frappacino. Per 8oz: 33 grams.
- Sun Drop. Per 8oz: 30 grams.
- Sobe Adrenaline Rush. Per 8oz: 33 grams.
- Mountain Dew. Per 8oz: 31 grams.
- RockStar. Per 8oz: 30 grams.
What drink has the least sugar?
List of drinks without sugar
- Iced or hot tea. Tea is an extremely broad category of beverage.
- Water with lemon or lime.
- Sparkling water: flavored or unflavored.
- Fresh-squeezed mint lemonade.
- Coconut water.